Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Viz's powers/Zan/hollow/mask

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

Viz's powers/Zan/hollow/mask  Empty
PostSubject: Viz's powers/Zan/hollow/mask    Viz's powers/Zan/hollow/mask  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:59 pm

There are times, when all three personae are active and interacting at the same time. When this happens, it is usually because he is depressed, for one reason or another. His left eye turns stark white, the other pitch black, and he becomes a full hollow. His hollow form is that of a cross between a Demon, dragon, and wolf, having a demon's wings, -when extended, are about 15 feet, of pure blackness.- a dragon's body, with spiked tail -the spikes, at the tips, glow a soft neon green, and contine a poison, the cure of which resides in Viz's body. The poison causes a death within 72 hours.- and a wolf's head/eyes. Armor covers his body, leaving only his stomach unguarded. He is able to fire black and pink cero's from his wing tips, and bala's from his face, in the form of a wolf. The way to break him out of Full hollow, is to shatter his mask.

Sword Name:Absint Deus et tormenta Chaos (Banished God of Chaos and Torment)

Sword Spirit: Rakiji

Sealed Sword: http://www.trueswords.com/images/prod/red_anodized_high_carbon_steel_sword.jpg

Shikai Appearance: http://www.trueswords.com/images/prod/TS-SBWFT.jpg

Incantation for Shikai release: 'Born of Anger, Hatred, warfare and bloodshed, Mordira.'

Shikai Abilities:Once activated,. he gains two swords. His speed and strength increase slightly.

Bankai Appearance: http://www.trueswords.com/images/prod/undercover_karambit_silver.jpg

Appearance for Bankai: Basicly your grim reaper look, just without the sleeves, and the bone limbs.His robe/cloak is a black so dark, there are purple and blue tints to it.

Incantation for Bankai release: "Show us the Might of the Dragon, the Way of the Fist; O Fallen God."

Bankai Abilities: He has two of the above image, his left hand having the blade pointed out to the left, same with the one in his right hand. His speed also increases, as is proper for one in Bankai, the same with his strength and spiritual pressure. He can gather is pressure in his fists, and then punch out, sending out a shock-wave of it at his target, in the form of a dragon, it's mouth agape. If he manages to slash the target with the blades, then that limb will become numb, and after five hits, become useless.

Inner Hollow: Alabaster

Mask Description: Viz's soul is constenly being attacked by Alabaster. At times, Alabaster is able to tear away a piece of Viz's soul, and it becomes another hollow inside of him. This usually happens when ever Viz becomes sick, and Alabaster is at his strongest. He can have a total of five hollows, and gains a stage for his mask with each new one. His vizard mask has five stages. The first, is a pure white opera mask. The second stage, a blood red star forms on the forehead of the mask. The third, two navy blue crescent moons on the cheeks. The fourth, a pentagram forms between the two moons and the star, and connects them with a green line, the pentagrams being neon green. The fifth stage, turns his mask black and white, like Yin/Yang. His eyes also turn a molten gold color, and the irises are a deep purple, when in any stage of the mask.
Currently has stage 2 of mask. Will update as he goes up in stages.
Mask Powers: Cero, Bala, Sonido, and Garganta.
When he dons his mask, his power, pressure, speed, etc. go up by about x2, and on the last stage, 10x plus a 2x in strength. After stage 3, he is able to fire up too 13 ceros at once. however, if he does this too many times, he risks injury to himself, and possibly killing himself if the injury is too great for his body to handle.

Techniques

Doragon no chikara (Might of the Dragon)

In the stomach: Punches a hole through it, if at full power. Damages badly if below that, but target doesn't bleed from a full power or lower strike.
Head: Insta-knockout. Since it's harder to hit the head of something, it doesn't matter what level of power this is at.
Limbs: Full power blows them off, but target doesn't bleed. Lower, paralysis.

Full power cost: Drains him considerablely, lowering his speed and strength by half. Full power move is a golden color.
Lower cost: Does the same as for full power, but at 1/8 of the loss. Lower power is a dull purple, red, and black mix.

Duration: 1 post
Cooldown: 5, if at full power, 2 if at lower.
BANKAI MOVE

Kyōbōna sutoraiki (Savage strike)

A white colored wave of pressure, like that of Getsuga Tenshou, though there are a few big differences. Without saying it's name, and thus making it at full power, the wave of pressure has been shown to vary between a whip like state, to that of a cresent moon, varying in thicknesses, and size. The base power of this, is alot more chaotic, and explosive, usually expolding upon impact. When it's name is called it's range is increased.

Duration: One per post, though he can preform more then one, but if that happens, the cool down goes up by one for each one fired. Max is three per post.
Cool down: None. (if two, 1 post,three is 2 posts, etc.)
BANKAI MOVE/SHAIKI MOVE
Learns after second stage of mask

Tela flammae (Spears of the Flame)

He can make 30 spears only. During Tela flammae, if he removes the sword from the ground, he can take control of 1/3 of the spears, and move them, as if they were whips, making them do the same movements his sword does. They can be used to bind someone, or as minor damage scales. Will not burn through the bound object, though it will burn them badly. (Think 3rd degree burns.) If the sword is left in the ground, the spears stay, until the sword is resealed. If used after Kurushimi no umi, he can make five more, black colored ones. This will increase the movements, and let him use 1/2 more of the flames. (Normal: 10 Spears; black spears: 15 Spears)

Duration: Till releasing.
Cool down: None, one move use.
Preparation: None.
SHAIKI MOVE
Learns after third stage of mask

Kurushimi no umi (Sea of the Damnation)

By stabbing the sword in the ground, he can 'create' a 'sea' of flames, hot enough to sear the flesh off someone's bones. Covers 100 feet around him, in a circle. Made up of his own pressure, it cannot be put out, but instead left to itself, as it will burn out soon, or if must, he can put it out, by withdrawing his sword, though he must be the one to do this.

Duration: 6 posts
Cool down: 6 posts
Preparition to use this: 6 posts, not including the first one, starts after shaikai release.
SHAIKI MOVE

Strength:20+18=38

Endurance:25+18=43

Agility: 15+18=33

Spiritual Power: 15+18=33

Spirit Control:30+18=48

Magic: 15+18=33

Last edited by Viz on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Viz's powers/Zan/hollow/mask    Viz's powers/Zan/hollow/mask  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:43 pm

looks good. a few points though. I know it may be part of your whole abilities, but no second bankai. sorry, you can choose one or the other. However if you do good, and get ranked up to 4-s or greater, I might let you gain it. though there should be a good reason for it.

the powers are fine, but no Ritsuzen. You can't be giving yourself extra fighters, with no loss to yourself. (I know there may be requirments, and hard to get, but I just see it being to powerful.

stats are good as well. Nice app. once that's fixed, I'l recheck it.
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Viz's powers/Zan/hollow/mask    Viz's powers/Zan/hollow/mask  EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:36 pm

still pretty powerful looking. but approved at 3-s
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: Viz's powers/Zan/hollow/mask    Viz's powers/Zan/hollow/mask  EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:18 pm

It's not done yet, I can't edit much on the iPod.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Viz's powers/Zan/hollow/mask    Viz's powers/Zan/hollow/mask  EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:14 pm

well why did you say it was done?

Viz wrote:
Alright, I think it's done. x.x
Wtih my luck, it's probably still OP'd, but if it is, let me kow and I'll fix it.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Viz's powers/Zan/hollow/mask    Viz's powers/Zan/hollow/mask  EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:18 pm

I sent that before you told me that some thigns needed to be changed.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Viz's powers/Zan/hollow/mask    Viz's powers/Zan/hollow/mask  EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:32 pm

looks good. 3-s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viz's powers/Zan/hollow/mask    Viz's powers/Zan/hollow/mask  Empty

Back to top Go down

Viz's powers/Zan/hollow/mask
Page 1 of 1