Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alexx's Stuff (best i could do the way i understood it)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexx

Alexx's Stuff (best i could do the way i understood it) Empty
PostSubject: Alexx's Stuff (best i could do the way i understood it)   Alexx's Stuff (best i could do the way i understood it) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:25 pm

Release Name: Kuro Akuma (Dark Devil)

Sealed Sword: http://www.trueswords.com/images/prod/c/dragon_engraved_katana_sword_black_blade_540.jpg

Release Appearance: Release resembles a velociraptor. Outlines of scales are visable, if you look really close, and their color is black. Hair grows extremely long, eyes turn black with sanguine (blood red) irises. Alexx has grown a tail, very strong, very flexible, has a blade at the tip of her tail that resembles her sealed zanpakuto. Legs and feet have changed into a velociraptor's. Outfit hasn't changed much, except that it's main color is sanguine, and Alexx's stomach is exposed now. Hands have sharp raptor claws as fingernails, and the palms of her hands are sanguine. Teeth have grown into razor sharp carnivore teeth, able to rip the first few layers of skin off if they got slightly caught.

Release Abilities:

Ravage---- Alexx swarms the target, using her increased speed to confuse the enemy, all the while slashing her opponent with her raptor claws. When Alexx is confusing the target, she also releases a black gas from the tips of her fingernails, and that fills the area of battle with a thick, black, opaque smoke.

Leap------- Alexx leaps onto her enemie's back, digging her claws into his/her flesh, and nipping at the throat with her carnivore teeth.

Kill---------- Alexx attempts to perform one last blow to her opponent, also known as the Killing Blow. She releases the smoke once more, but more heavily than in Ravage, then rushes up behind the opponent and performs a Leap related move. She jumps onto the enemy's back, and does a handstand. Then she flips off of his/her back, landing in front of them, and summons all her speed. She uses that speed to slice her opponent's throat open with her claws. If she is unsuccessful, (the enemy dodges, she misses, a distraction, etc.) Alexx will backflip into the smoke, and try a similar move, but she will have to tweak it depending on the situation.

These three are her main moves, but she also likes to randomly release her smoke/gas and hide in it, taunting the opponent to come this way or that way, toying with them until Alexx feels it's time for them to get serious.

Stats: Strength---------- 20
Endurance-------24
Agility------------- 30
Spiritual Power--20
Spirit Control-----16
Magic------------- 10

Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Alexx's Stuff (best i could do the way i understood it)   Alexx's Stuff (best i could do the way i understood it) EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:16 am

looks good. lol one if the few apps that had no problems. Approved at 4-w you get a bonus 20 points to each stat.
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Alexx's Stuff (best i could do the way i understood it)   Alexx's Stuff (best i could do the way i understood it) EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:50 am

nice, when i read he rules about ability registration, it said no illusions, so i made it so i could still use the concept of them, but just not having my abilities be illusions
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Alexx's Stuff (best i could do the way i understood it)   Alexx's Stuff (best i could do the way i understood it) EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:40 pm

yeah the smoke/gas stuff is fine, I was mainly saying illusions like Aizen's or Shinji's being able to control senses.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Alexx's Stuff (best i could do the way i understood it)   Alexx's Stuff (best i could do the way i understood it) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:46 am

Very nice hope to see u on the fourms soon.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Alexx's Stuff (best i could do the way i understood it)   Alexx's Stuff (best i could do the way i understood it) EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:56 pm

ADDING IN THE BAKOTO I HAVE GOTTEN RECENTLY:::

Info bout it: Works like a zanpakuto, but isn't one. Mine is an armlet.

Bakoto Name: Kushu (Sovereign)

Sealed Appearance: an armlet that matches whatever armor i am wearing at the time with symbols carved into it. Only i can read them.

Nucleus: A golden 'eye' on the inside

1st stage Appearance: The armlet splits in two, and turns to bracelets that have attached poisonous blades that run up my forearms on the sides. I am able to flip them to face forward for offense, back to against my arms for defense. My footwear changes to sandals resembling greek sandals, blades on the sides of my feet as well. They work like the Falcon's Talons from Ninja Gaiden 2.

1st stage Abilities: Just increased speed, poison that weakens and disintigrates the organs of who ever touches it slowly. I use martial arts/hand to hand combat when I actvate it.

I already am mad, so it really doesn't affect me. I don't use it much either.

Last edited by Alexx on Sun May 15, 2011 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Alexx's Stuff (best i could do the way i understood it)   Alexx's Stuff (best i could do the way i understood it) EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:50 pm

Okay first you do realize that this is a parasite, and will devour your soul, literally. you will go mad, and things will be hard for you.

second, where is the nucleus? all bakuto have one, it's basically the bakuto itself, the rest is mutation, and attached items(like your blades)

You don't need a spirit. They are sentient, but they only want to feed not talk. If you want a spirit that's fine.(we'll just say it's hallucinations lol)

you also don't need the two stages, there is only really one stage, when you release it. and you can combine both to one

I'll make sure to add in stuff for a bakuto for later wants of the players. And I will talk to you about approving the bakuto with the other mods.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Alexx's Stuff (best i could do the way i understood it)   Alexx's Stuff (best i could do the way i understood it) EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:57 pm

Okay, done, lol. I don't really have a reason for living, so I really don't care if it does devour my soul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexx's Stuff (best i could do the way i understood it)   Alexx's Stuff (best i could do the way i understood it) Empty

Back to top Go down

Alexx's Stuff (best i could do the way i understood it)
Page 1 of 1