Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hanging around.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alexx

Hanging around. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging around.   Hanging around. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:28 pm

Not feeling like the deserts are good enough, I travel into the human world, and to the park, keeping my reiatsu on the low side. It was a nice day, sun shining, 72 degrees, wind blowing softly but constantly. I lay down under a shady tree, daydreaming about how to make Szayelapporo pay for what he did so long ago. Once in a while, hollows would come by, and i'd annihilate them with a swipe of my hand. A slow, lazy, relaxing day. I loved it.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around.   Hanging around. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:32 pm

(there's nobody left in this topic you know lol... If you want to continue in here, that's fine, but I would suggest making a new topic.)
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around.   Hanging around. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:22 am

(I just felt i wasn't on here a lot so I just chose one randomly)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around.   Hanging around. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging around.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Human World :: Karakura Town :: The Park-
Jump to: