A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ryuuei Schiffer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryuuei Schiffer

PostSubject: Ryuuei Schiffer   Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:04 pm

Character creation:

Name: Ryuuei Schiffer

Race: Arrancar

Appearance:

Personality: Ryuuei is cold and is usually the most calm of everyone else, he carries the zanpakutou of his father, the zanpakutou named Reirioku. The zanpakutou has had many experiences with Ryuuei. Ryuuei would kill anyone who stands in his way, and is heartless when it comes to humans. Willing to harm both his comrades and enemies should they ever get in his way, he refers to anyone he does not find interesting as "trash" and treats them as expendable. His cold demeanor allows him to stay completely calm and in control in most situations.

History: Ryuuei has fought countless battles and has defeated some arrancar in battle, although he has been told he is just lucky, he knows he has a talent in fighting. In his release Ryuuei speaks much less and states that he could never lose.

Release:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucon1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ryuuei Schiffer   Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:56 pm

very origonal >.> lol, I would have like something other than a child of a cannon character, usually that wouldn't be allowed, but we aren't really active anymore, so it's fine I guess. Approved

We don't have anybody on here much anymore, so I don't think you would want to stay, but if you want to, start up a topic, and I'l join in.

Aryaca (Lucon) Tyeir - Shinigami/Hollow, 12th squad lieutenant - Theme: Viva La Vida(coldplay) - W/L/D
Maria Arujo - Human turned Hollow, Ex-Witch Hunter - Theme: Dragula(Rob Zombie) - W/L/D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://endofsouls.darkbb.com

Ryuuei Schiffer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1