Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryuuei Schiffer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuuei Schiffer

Ryuuei Schiffer

Ryuuei Schiffer Empty
PostSubject: Ryuuei Schiffer   Ryuuei Schiffer EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:04 pm

Character creation:

Name: Ryuuei Schiffer

Race: Arrancar

Appearance: Ryuuei Schiffer Schiffer_yuurei_by_arrancarfighter-d4jah3e

Personality: Ryuuei is cold and is usually the most calm of everyone else, he carries the zanpakutou of his father, the zanpakutou named Reirioku. The zanpakutou has had many experiences with Ryuuei. Ryuuei would kill anyone who stands in his way, and is heartless when it comes to humans. Willing to harm both his comrades and enemies should they ever get in his way, he refers to anyone he does not find interesting as "trash" and treats them as expendable. His cold demeanor allows him to stay completely calm and in control in most situations.

History: Ryuuei has fought countless battles and has defeated some arrancar in battle, although he has been told he is just lucky, he knows he has a talent in fighting. In his release Ryuuei speaks much less and states that he could never lose.

Release: Ryuuei Schiffer I_shall_be_your_opponent___by_arrancarfighter-d4kgbdi
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Ryuuei Schiffer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuuei Schiffer   Ryuuei Schiffer EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:56 pm

very origonal >.> lol, I would have like something other than a child of a cannon character, usually that wouldn't be allowed, but we aren't really active anymore, so it's fine I guess. Approved

We don't have anybody on here much anymore, so I don't think you would want to stay, but if you want to, start up a topic, and I'l join in.
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net

Ryuuei Schiffer
Page 1 of 1