Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:43 pm

"You sure?" Both of them saw through her smile. It wasn't hard, with her tone being the same.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:59 pm

She nodded and then she sniffled. Lilligant then walked away and sat down.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:50 pm

Drake also sat down, but kept his distance from Lilly. He didn't want to scare her. "Alright..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:52 pm

Lilligant sat there and started to think more of how and when Drake would try to hurt her. Soon she fell asleep. Her eyes closed softly.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:59 pm

Ranpu had sat there near Lilligant for a good deal of time, and Drake had left after she fell asleep. He took another shift hunting, but had found nothing that night. He came back later, and decided to sleep on the roof. He was out in seconds.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:49 pm

Lilligant began to have a nightmare as she slept. Her eyes clenched shut as she cried in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:52 pm

OOC: I've got nothing.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:01 pm

(oh)She woke up with a loud scream of Drake's name.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:08 pm

With a thump almost as loud as Lilligant's scream, as well as a yelp, Drake managed to elegantly land on the ground. Face first. He was right outside the warehouse. "Ow..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:16 pm

Lilligant ran outside and tackled Drake. Hugging him tightly and crying.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:22 pm

"Uh, Lilly, maybe not so tight." Ranpu knew that Drake had torn a muscle that last night, and the silent 'ow' he had mouthed when she tackled him was enough to point out he should probably rest a little more. But he wasn't gonna. "Bad dream?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 7:59 am

Lilligant nodded and nuzzled Drake's neck before kissing his cheek. "Sowwy... I probably should let go but I can't..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:53 pm

Drake smiled as he ran his hand through her hair. "Eh, I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:01 pm

Lilligant smiled and kissed him deeply. "I love you, Drake. Even if you're mad at me and don't like me very much right now..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 6:35 pm

"I'm not mad... And I love you too." He then kissed her back.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 6:56 pm

She smiled and kept on kissing him.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 6:58 pm

OOC: Hmm... I'm not really sure how to continue this. Also, do you think we should resolve that Draconis thing I left hanging for several hundred posts last topic?
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:15 pm

OOC: Yeah
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:22 pm

(bump?)
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:42 pm

OOC: Sorry, my schedule's been incredibly hectic lately...

"Enough with the luvy-duvy crap. I'm in a bad mood already..." Kage Ryuu stood up, clutching his head."Man up." Ranpu yawned as she began to stretch out a bit. "If you don't mind me asking Lilly, what was the dream about?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:09 pm

"Drake was being beaten and everytime I tried to get closer he got father away..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:33 pm

"Wow, seriously?" Kage Ryuu sat back down quickly. "Talk about cliche." After that, he murmured something about how stupid hangovers are and Ranpu said "Well, it was only a dream. We both know Drake getting beaten is the stuff of dreams!" Her upbeat tone offset Kage Ryuu, who was curling into a ball. He must've had one Hell of a night...
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:18 pm

Lilligant sighed and then she looked away from them. "But my dreams usually come true..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:05 am

After a short moment of thought, Ranpu asked "Well, did you see the end of the fight? 'Cause if not, then Drake might be an asshole and make a miraculous comeback at the lowest possible moment in the fight. It wouldn't be the first time." Her tone had the tiniest bit of annoyance, and it seemed to be directed at Drake, who thought to himself that maybe less drama in the fighting would be good.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:34 am

"He got killed at the end and I got ripped to shreds...", she glared at them in a vicious way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]   Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fighting My Own Battles[CorenKeitaro-ONLY]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next