Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alexx

The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]   The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:25 pm

OOC: so thats y u havent been on the other site....whever's good. im just waitin 4 u guys. i usually can snap a response up after i read someone's post, but if you guys have block, then i guess i will as well, haha. btw, nice stick.

Last edited by Alexx on Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it looked like "f u" so i changed it)
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]   The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:01 pm

OOC: not las noches, las noches es minee
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]   The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:09 pm

OOC: ok, no desert sands then.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]   The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:51 pm

OOC: Wait, I thought he said just Las Noches, not Hueco Mundo... Eh, I'll just make it here in the park, if there are no objections..?
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]   The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:51 pm

OOC: nope
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]   The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:40 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]   The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The War; the March of the Dæmons [OPEN]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3