Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel Empty
PostSubject: Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel   Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:28 pm

Sword Name: Alseid - The Mother of the Earth

Sword Spirit: Alseid is a small tan dryad with flowing green hair. She has blue eyes that are calm and soothing. Normally she is quiet but she craves the attention and affection of lucon, often calling out to him at times to talk.
Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel Dryad

The inner world is a sunny glade surrounded by trees with a river running through it. The grass is short and soft, and Alseid is always sitting down.

Sealed Sword: His sealed zanpakuto is a steel katana with a hi. It has a blue silk wrap and saya. The tsuba represents a blooming flower spreading from the center of the guard.
Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel EM5243BL_2

Shikai Appearance: The release command is 世界を再建しなさい_森林精神 - sekai o saiken shi nasai_Alseid - re-build the world_Alseid. When Alseid is released it looks no different from normal sealed. However as time goes on and power is built up (through attacks and blocks) the sword glows green until it is bright white.

Shikai Abilities:
1. Alseid has the ability to rearrange cells within the users body. This allows Lucon to change his shape to that of an animal or a person. He does not gain abilities of the creature but can impersonate them to a degree. He also can’t use zanpakuto or resureccion of the enemy and will only be able to use Alseid as a sword in combat.
2. Alseid can multiply All of the users cells as well as their spirit. With this the user is multiplied an infinite number of times. Each time the user divides his Reiatsu is divided equally Each clone is a completely separate being and has their own will.

Bankai Appearance: Only when Alseid is fully glowing will Lucon be able to activate Bankai. When activated A flash of white happens and when it clears The zan has changed. in the new state it looks like a boken, or wooden katana. It is still as sharp as any other zanpakuto. It has vines which grow out from the tsuba.

Bankai Abilities:
1. the number of clones now use only a fourth of their original energy cost. This means more clones.
2. plant manipulation - Alseid can now manipulate the vines on its self, as well as small outside plants.

Inner Hollow: Samuel shares the same inner world as both Lucon, and Alseid.

Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel 268052009small

Samuel is a radically different from Lucon. He is full of emotion like most Shinigami's hollow are. He smarts off often, and enjoys playing with Lucon's emotions. However when the time comes, or the situation arises, he will be more docile, and mature, often Helping Lucon, for the sake of helping himself in the long run. He is a brutal fighter, and will do almost anything to win. Him and Alseid have a special relationship. He is very charismatic and makes Alseid feel at ease. They have a mutual understanding with each other, and Samuel will use Alseid's love for her master, to get her to help him in his tasks.

Transformation Description: When Samuel takes control of Lucon, his eyes turn a bright lime green color, and his blue-gray hair looses it's color.

Transformation Powers: Samuel Has the profound ability to completely, precisely, and instantly transfer any amount of reiryoku, reiatsu, and reishi, under his control to any and all objects, and people. Him and Alseid can work together to allow Alseid to cross over into other people's bodies. Her true power that was restricted by spiritual barriers has been awakened, and practically and biological process can be accomplished.

Stats: Strength- 12+18=30, Endurance-13+18=31, Agility- 20+18=38, Spirit Power- 20+18=38, Spirit Control- 30+18=48, Magic- 25+18=43

Last edited by Lucon1 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
Synyster Kenshou

PostSubject: Re: Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel   Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:08 pm

Your inner Hollow's ability is OP and can be God-Modded. You can't have it take control of another or their reishi, reiatsu at all.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel   Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:11 am

I was saying it theoretically. and I wasn't really meaning other players. They can block me with their own reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Kenshou

PostSubject: Re: Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel   Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:35 am

Hmm Well with that in mind, this is approved as there is nothing wrong with it. I'd give it a 4-A
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel   Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:46 am

why are you approving it? you're not even a mod are you(sorry if you are)?
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel   Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:43 pm

As a person that RP's often, and with different characters and skill sets, this one is fairly good.
Granted, if not with that explaition, it would boder GM and be OP'd.
Range is about Medium, which is good.
Just saying. o.o
Back to top Go down
Synyster Kenshou

PostSubject: Re: Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel   Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:58 am

I was an Admin back on the old site, and you asked me YOURSELF to review this.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel   Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:25 pm

I didn't recall asking you. I was saying a mod needed to, and I did not know you were an admin on the old site. My apologizes(sp?). I checked the groups, and you weren't on the mod one, but further research shows you on the admin one lol. From what I had seen recently you didn't do much moderator work. But anyways. will you forgive me? I will make you an admin, just help out some okay? lol.

Edit thanks for the approval. but I would rather keep him at a 3-S. do you have a problem with that, as you gave it a higher rank?
Back to top Go down
Synyster Kenshou

PostSubject: Re: Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel   Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:44 pm

No prob, and I sorry I didn't really do anything I was uber busy. Wrestling and Marching Band, and Drumline, and Jazz Band, restricts you.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel   Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:41 pm

Marching Band, and Drumline, and Jazz Band. One music activity/club/class is enough for me lol Very Happy. but your fine. Everyone has a life, and it's the holidays, so people are not required to do much at all.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel   Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:11 am

I know this is late and all, but I just thought about it. x.x
You told me before that I wouldn't be able to give myself more fighters, but clones are the same thing.
Is there something that I'm missing on it?
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel   Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:36 pm

With these clones, it's splitting my power evenly among them, with your resurrection spell, it gives you a major boost in power, in the form of resurrected people(even if they are weak.)
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel   Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:36 pm

Ah, ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel   Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel Empty

Back to top Go down

Alseid-mother of the earth, and Samuel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Registration Offices :: Ability Registration :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: