A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:25 pm

Lilligant got up and walked out of the warehouse. She didn't look back either. Her eyes set on the road.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:27 pm

Coren was standing against the wall as she walked out. "So, you're gonna leave, just like that? Hardly seems a fitting end to this story, does it?" he said sadly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:33 pm

She glared at him. "You are the cause for this!", she cried as she ran away. Although she came back around dinner time. All banged up. When she walked into the warehouse she collasped from blood loss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:39 pm

Coren had been the only one there when she arrived. As she passed out, he said "Great. It's like she's a god damn magnet to those assholes." he walked over to her and brought her into a certain room. "Great, I knew I should've learned healing Kido...," he muttered to himself as he grabbed some medical supplies and tried to stop as much bleeding as he could. He flipped open a cell phone and called Drake. "Warehouse. She's back, and seriously screwed up. Ranpu needs to get here fast." he hung up as he continued to try and staunch the bleeding. "I told you, it's hardly the end for a story like this..." he hoped she would come to before Drake got back, but by the looks of her, that's like waiting for a miracle. He proceeded to bandage the lighter wounds as he waited for the others to arrive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:51 pm

Lilligant laid there with a pained expression on her face. Tears falling out of her closed eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:56 pm

Coren sighed. He was slightly annoyed at Lilligant for getting torn up, but his thoughts were interrupted by the squeak noise of the warehouse door. "About damn time you three!" Drake walked in with Ranpu, Drake with his arm ripped open. "Ranpu, heal her. Coren, don't ask. I saw an old aquaintence and that's all you'll hear from me." Coren nodded, though it's not like he would've asked anyway... "Was it a Hollow?" Coren shrugged. "She walked in and passed out. You can track her reiatsu from where she left to where she went and possibly find what happened, but I doubt now's the time." as Ranpu started to heal her, Coren continued doing everything he could. Drake sat there quietly, not another word being uttered from him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:33 pm

Lilligant woke up soon. "Ugh.... My head...", she whined and then looked around. She then looked away from all of them. Knowing a lecture was going to come from someone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:39 pm

"Thank god, you're awake." Drake moved next to her as Coren said "It's good to see that we have two idiots who seem hell-bent on dying." Drake shot him a glare, to which he smiled. "What? She does act like you did, remember?" Drake sighed and looked at Lilligant as he said "Are you okay Lilly?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:09 pm

Lilligant looked away and didn't answer. She couldn't speak. She didn't want to. If she did she would end up telling them who she met in an alley and who had probably followed her here. She winced at the thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:15 pm

"How odd, there seems to be a familiar scent about you." Coren scowled as he spoke, to which Drake said "Smells don't matter." Drake leaned back a bit, noticing that Lilligant didn't wanna talk. He said nothing else, just waited for her to either say something, or for someone to use a horrible joke to break the silence. Whichever came first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:35 pm

Lilligant sniffled. "The okan...", she whispered into Coren's ear. Her eyes holding hatred and anger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:37 pm

Drake gritted his teeth at her words. "Charon was there?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:45 pm

Lilligant nodded. "H-he... He's the one who hurt me... Blaming me for bringing back your memories and pain...", she stood up and winced. "Argh...", she fell to her knees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:48 pm

"What?" kage Ryuu looked confused. "That doesn't sound anything like him... I wonder what changed." "He's got a point. Charon and I go way back, this sounds like more of a Draconis moment than anything else. Maybe there was something he didn't want anyone to know, and you are bringing it back to the surface?" Drake shrugged before anyone asked him if he remembered anything, 'cause he only remembered the same thing. Warm blood, a voice, and the wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:06 pm

Lilligant looked down. "I don't know... I couldn't see well... My vision was blurred and I couldn't make out anything but his voice... Calm, collected, angered, and yet gentle and suttle..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:12 pm

"Damn... Helpful, but not overly so." Coren sighed and began to pace around the room. "There's something stands out about Charon though. While that fits the bill, Draconis sounds the same. But," Coren said as he whirled around "Charon doesn't know Drake's first name. Did he ever say Jon?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:55 am

"I don't know... I don't think he did...", she winced as she held her head and cried in pain. "I can't remember..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:47 am

"Sorry...," Coren said as he leaned back. Nobody said anything for a few seconds, not sure what to ask, or even if they should ask anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:21 am

Lilligant looked down and sniffled. "I'm useless when it comes to things like this..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:24 pm

"No, you're not. Now we know that somewhere in my memories is something that would piss Charon off so much he would do this. That's very helpful!" Drake said with a faint smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:22 pm

"So me being in pain, bleeding, and almost dead is a good thing?! I am NOT being helpful!", she screamed as she got up and walked away to the corner and sat down. She hated this. Every part of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:35 pm

"I'm not saying that part is helpful. But now we know something."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:37 pm

Lilligant looked down. "Liar... My pain amuses you doesn't it? Pshycopathical murderers...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Coren sighed. "You're right. We are. That doesn't mean we enjoy pain. Drake already explained to you what made him a psychopathical murderer, a term you so kindly used. Ranpu died, Kage Ryuu is a Daemon, Drake lost his mind, and I had to go through almost the same thing when I was given my Bakoto. We are murderers, insane, and mentally volatile, but we're not beasts. We don't enjoy pain of any kind, let alone yours."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:13 am

Lilligant looked angeredly at Coren. "Do NOT pull Drake into what I was calling Charon, Draconilios, and the creeper that I can't remember his name!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   

Back to top Go down

The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next