A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:06 pm

"AHHHH!" Coren fell from the ceiling and slammed into the ground, head-first. "Damnit!" he started rubbing the top of his head as he said repeatedly "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow..." "Nice landing, you alright?" Ranpu was barely stifling a laugh as she said that. Drake would've been laughing himself into unconsciousness, but he was too tired. "Never mind me, do I smell bacon?" Drake shot up and said "Bacon- No wait, I'm too tired for that joke." he said as he plopped back down next to Lilligant, whom he then kissed ad said "Mornin'."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:11 pm

She smiled and kissed him back. "Morning~!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:15 pm

"You have time to kiss and say good morning, but not enough to see if I have severe head trauma? No, better thing, NOT ENOUGH TIME FOR BACON!?!" Ranpu finally laughed as Drake said drowsily "A man's got to have his priorities straight."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:21 pm

She laughed and smiled as she hugged Drake tightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:24 pm

"You know the laws of mankind man, it's bacon, and then get laid." "Just shut up already." Ranpu said laughing. "Anyway, breakfast is almost done." Drake yawned again as he said "Awesome."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:48 pm

Lilligant smiled and giggled. "Where's the cockblocking Coren I know and hate?", Lilligant said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:57 pm

"He got kicked in the balls and shoved aside so i can get some bacon." "Wouldn't be the first time you've been kicked in the balls." Coren shot her a glare, to which she laughed. "Yeah dude, look at how your dates end. I'm surprised it took you so long to wise up and always have a codpiece." Coren groaned as he said to both of them "Stop it." "I'm more surprised that he still has balls to hide under a codpiece. Than again, I've always been skeptic about him ever having any." Coren groaned again and laid down on the ground as he said "Need... Bacon... Heart... Is functioning correctly... This must be remedied... WITH MORE BACON!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:41 pm

Lilligant smiled and then she kissed Drake. "Coren gets no bacon. None of you men do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:46 pm

"WHAAAAAT!?!" Coren yelled. "I knew you were evil, but I mean damn woman!" Drake yawned as he asked "Wait, does that include me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:50 pm

She smirked. "Yes it does. Until I get to have fun with you alone."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:55 pm

"That shan't happen on my watch. Or clock. Or anything else that tells time, 'cuz that would be kinda weird. Either way, It is my job to cockblock Drake," Coren then did this sort of stupid-looking pose "And I'll be damned if you bang him on my watch."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:04 pm

Lilligant rolled her eyes and then she kissed Drake deeply. "Then that means you get to watch since you won't leave Coren."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:17 pm

"Oh yeah? Well I have maaaaaagic. So I win, and you dun get sex." Ranpu sighed at his grammar as she finished the food. "Food's done, if everyone's done screwing with Coren," she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:53 pm

Lilligant smiled and then she kissed Drake again. "Drake can we pleaseeeee have sex?", she whispered into his ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:03 am

"I heard that!" Coren said as he pointed to Lilligant. "You know the rules, no sex. I will not stand for mad sexings between you and Drake. At least not onscreen." "Why do you always do that?" Coren glanced at Ranpu, slightly confused. "Why wouldn't I always do that? It's fun to break the fourth wall. At least I don't go on and on about some stupid religion." "True. Spreading belief is one thing, but when they won't shut up-" "Let's go back to the original subject. No sex for you Lilly.!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:17 am

Lilligant sniffled and then she got up and sat over by a window in the warehouse. "Jerks..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:23 am

"I'm not a jerk! A douche, maybe, but not a jerk." Ranpu glared at him stupidly and he sighed. "You know, I agree with you. You are kind of a douche." Drake face-palmed at the conversation that ensued and walked towards Lilly. "Yeah, Coren's kind of a dick at times, but he usually has a reason." Drake said to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:37 am

Lilligant sighed. "Sure... Like being mean to me!", she yelled angered. She then ran up to Coren and kicked him in the face before puncing him in the stomach. "I am so pissed at you Coren... I swear if you were Kage Ryuu you'd have no balls right now!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:43 am

When she hit Coren, he didn't so much as flinch. He checked his nose to see if it was broken, which gladly, it wasn't. "No need to be so rough." he sat down on a chair and pulled out a notebook. "If you're just fonna act like a 6-year old about it, I'm not gonna bother explaining anything." he started writing as he finished. He didn't really seem to care any more. His tone had gone cold as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:48 am

Lilligant stared. "Coren why do you want to cockblock Drake?! And I am just pissed off at you for always being mean to me!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:19 am

"Do you think that this is me being mean to you? If so, we are on completely different levels. I've toyed with humans who were in better emotional state than you, and they took it as it was, a playful attempt at a joke. And why do I cockblock him? Kage Ryuu told you of the drugs he has to take every week, did he not? The drugs that keep Kage Ryuu from running rampant and murdering everything? Those drugs are completely invalidated with emotional distress, or when there are imbalances of certain chemicals within his brain. Sex is the quickest way to lose himself to Kage Ryuu, which will destroy him, and kill you. Did you ever ask him why he had been am emotionless child throughout the rest of his existence? Did you ever ask what the point of those drugs were? No, you didn't. If the chemicals within his body overload, or are disrupted, than Kage Ryuu will control him. That is why I cockblock him. I said I would be damned before I let you have sex with him, and I wasn't kidding. I will sooner burn in Hell, than let Drake lose control again." Coren proceeded to close his notebook and stood up, somewhere between moderately annoyed, and seriously pissed off. He walked outside as Ranpu sighed. "He told you he had reasons for everything he did. Only once, in my entire time knowing him, have I ever seen him do something without a perfectly good reason. This time, he cockblocked Drake to protect the two of you. Please, don't misunderstand his jokes and such, they may be horrible and stupid, but he only does it to hide what's happened in his past. He doesn't want to show what he is, and that's why he tries so desperately to act human. Just like Drake, he doesn't want to relive his past." Ranpu disappeared, fading out in to the light as Kage Ryuu did the same, keeping his mouth shut as he knew that he didn't need to add anything else to what had been said.

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:39 am

Lilligant looked down and then she collasped on to the bed. Feeling as if a cause for Drake to let Kage Ryuu take control. Her eyes filled with tears at imagining him hurting her. She only wanted to be happy with him beside her. Her body curled up in the fetail position. Her eyes filled up with regret. She promised herself to never regret anything. But now she was. She was regreting going to Egypt, meeting Drake, and falling in love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:26 pm

Drake sat down next to Lilly. "Come on Lilly, don't cry." Drake really wasn't used to these situations, even if they occurred nearly daily with Lilligant. He really had no idea what to say besides that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:04 pm

"Don't cry? Don't cry?! Drake if I ever even tried to get you excited Kage Ryuu would take over! I am the cause for everything!", she yelled. Her face filled with regret, anger, and hurt. Her eyes showing it more clearly as hurt. "I am to blame for everything! I regret all of this! Meeting you, falling in love, all of it!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:13 pm

"That's a lie. You aren't the cause for everything. Out of everything that's happened to me, the only thing you've caused is for me to somehow be happy, something I gave up on thinking I deserved so long ago that I can barely remember it. So far, you've done nothing to hurt me whatsoever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   

Back to top Go down

The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next