Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
lilligant

lilligant

The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:45 pm

She cried and then she finally got up as the Hollow moved out of Drake's way and appered infront of Lilligant. "Lilly darling... Stop my suffering.", the voice came from the Hollow. Part of it's mask broken off revieling Lilligant's mother who Lilligant looked almost exactly like. "Mother?!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:16 pm

Drake froze for half a second as Lilligant said this, which was just enough time to get swatted away by another of the weak Hollows. "Why in the Hell are there so many!?!" Ranpu caught Drake as she cut through another Hollow. Drake got out of her grasp and tore through a couple Hollows to get to Lilligant.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:25 pm

She cried as she picked up her sword. "Mother... Why did you leave me?", Lilligant couldn't stop screaming at her mother why she and her father left her. Her mother's mask regrew and then the Hollow of her mother roared and stabed Lilligant throught the stomach.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:31 pm

Drake ran forwards in time to see Lilligant get stabbed. He let out a bestial growl as he charged forward and slammed into the Hollow, launching it around a good 20 yards away from Lilligant. "Ranpu, Kage Ryuu. Don't hold back. I want every single one of these Hollows dead, and then I want Ranpu healing Lilly. And I want it done now." Drake crouched down next to Lilly as he asked "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:50 pm

Lilligant cried as she nodded slightly and then coughed up blood. "I-I'm fine... Drake... Could you break my mother's mask off? I want to say something to her before you kill her..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:56 pm

"Alright." Drake stood up and stretched out his neck. Drake spun his two blades as he charged at the Hollow.

Ranpu, Kage Ryuu, and Coren were getting swarmed, unable to kill them fast enough. "Let's finish this up quick, Lilly looks like she's in a lot of pain. Shine!" Kage Ryuu nodded as he ran his hand along the flat of his sword. "Darken." Coren laughed as they activated Shikai. "Let's go. Dance, Eregantona Akuma." the three of them began to strike down the Hollows at an incredible speed, one after the other, but there were still more.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:06 am

Lilligant watched them as blood poured from her injuries. She cried as she saw her mother's hollow charge towards Drake. "Mother..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:09 am

Drake jumped into the air as he attempted to kick the Hollow mask to pieces, and if that didn't work then he had the hilt of his sword in place to smash it apart.

"Coren, search for whatever's making these things, I doubt it's the Hollow Drake's fighting." Coren nodded as Kage Ryuu said "Hey who made you boss?" However, before Ranpu could give some snide remark, the two of them were once again attacked. "Hurry up!" "I'm going!"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:16 am

The Hollow was distracted when Lilligant said mother. When the mask broke from Drake's kick a woman's face came into view. "Lilly...", the Hollow walked over to Lilligant. Lilligant looked up at her mother and smiled weakly. "Thank you mother... For everything... Protecting, loving, and caring for me... I love you mother...", she cried softly as she looked at Drake after that and signald him to kill her mother then.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:18 am

Drake deftly swung his blade, causing a painless death as the body began to disintegrate. Drake sat down next to Lilligant and asked "You okay? Besides the giant hole in your stomach..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:34 am

Lilligant struggled but successfully sat up and kissed his cheek. "I'm fine besides that and all the blood it causing me to lose...", she leaned against him and cried. Her body trembling as she began to lose conciousness. Her eyes slowly closed as she passed out from blood lose. Her body going limp.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:40 am

"Ranpu, switch places! I'll slaughter things, you heal." "Alright." the two of them ran past each of other as Drake muttered to himself "Let's finish this quick. Bankai!" with a flash of light, nearly half of the hundreds of Hollows were cut down instantaneously, though Drake's body didn't like the over-usage of power. "There are more than I thought." he flipped his black blade over as he continued to tear through the Hollows, their numbers simply kept on increasing.
Ranpu sat down near Lilligant and began to heal, glad she was already in Shikai. "She should regain consciousness soon enough... Though by then, the battle will probably be over... Wait, I'm muttering to myself again..."
Coren had found a small, closed section of the sewer system that was directly below where the 5 of them had fought. "I'm serious, if it's in such a cliche place as this, I'm gonna be kinda sad."

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:19 am

Lilligant didn't gain conciousness before the battle ended which brought out some few hundred souls who were hiding to be sent to the Soul Society. Lilligant's eyes were tightly shut as tears flowed down her cheeks in her weak and passed out state.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:20 am

(Should I detail what followed, or do you wanna skip it and jump to when she's conscious? It is your event after all.)
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:04 am

(detail what follows after)
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:25 pm

(Okay.)

"Kage Ryuu, take Lilligant back to the warehouse. Ranpu, go check out why Coren's taking so long." the two of them shot him an odd glance, cut off by a Hollow attacking. "I see, have fun using it!" Ranpu scowled a little as she nodded and disappeared. Kage Ryuu did the same, but quickly picked up Lilligant before leaving. "Preliminary release. Darken this world, Kagemusha!" his body was enveloped with black energy, covering his body in a trench-coat. His blades were now much larger, somewhere between broadswords and katanas. He held one upside down as he charged forward, destroying them faster than before.
Meanwhile:
Coren walked through the sewers, flaring his spiritual energy and tracking it past the limit of his sight in the darkness, in a way akin to echolocation. He did this regularly as he held his unsheathed blade with both hands, ready. He flared his energy one more time, and something roared. "Found ya." he began to charge forward, only to ram into something. Painfully. With a splash came a girly scream and the words "I'm gonna kill you!" "Whoa, it's me Ranpu!" he said, hoping to keep her from swinging widely at him. "I know it's you! That's why I'm gonna-" she was cut off by another roar, this time closer. "Not good. Sounds big." Coren nodded, though he forgot that the lights were cut off, so she couldn't see it. "Light this place up, and then we run." Ranpu used Zanpakuto to brighten the area as the two of them went off running, a giant Hollow following.
Drake blasted away some of the last Hollows, wondering why their numbers had suddenly dropped. "I guess they destroyed it." he was about to sheathe his swords when he heard someone scream. He sighed, recognizing it as Ranpu. He destroyed the last Hollow as he Shunpoed towards her, only to be slammed to the side by a huge Hollow. "God damn... That hurt." Drake stood up as he picked up his swords. He charged forwards to attack it just as Coren turned around to do the same. Drake cut off it's legs as Coren jumped up and slammed his leg into the Hollow's face. The Hollow went flying as Ranpu cut it cleanly in half. "And you couldn't have fought it alone guys? That was easy." the two of them sat down as Ranpu said "Yeah, right. It's spiritual pressure was odd. I tried to stab it, but... Well, look." Ranpu showed Drake the palm of her hand, which was bleeding. "It wasn't powerful enough to take a hit from each of us, but he ripped my hand open when I hit 'em. It was weird." Drake began to get lost in thought until he remembered Lilligant was stabbed earlier. "Well, we'd better head back to the warehouse. Lilly might need more healing, and we might want to discuss this in a more private area, no?" the other two nodded, Coren being surprisingly quiet. They then left for the warehouse, arriving only a minute later. Drake opened the door and called out "Kage Ryuu, Lilly, either of you here, or awake?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:39 pm

Lilligant groaned as she slowly woke up when she heared Drake's voice. "Ugh... Drake?", she sat up but winced in pain. Most of her injury was healed earlier but it was still bleeding slightly. "I guess I won't be moving for awhile..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:42 pm

"I guess so." "You should lay back down. I'll try and heal you." Ranpu sat down next to Lilligant and began to heal her, stopping the slight bleeding after a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:16 pm

Lilligant laid back down and sighed. "No missions for me for 3 months."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Drake shrugged. "Lazy time is always fun."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:39 pm

She sighed. "Not when I want to love on you..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:47 pm

"Love on you? Wat is this I don't even." Drake shot Coren a glare as they both sat down. "Sadly, that will have to wait." "Switch sadly with happily and you got-" this time, Coren shut up before Drake began to glare at him.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Lilligant sighed and snuggled into the bed.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:00 pm

"I'll keep watch for now. Ranpu, you make sure she get's healed as fast as possible, and you, Lilly, should get as much rest as possible. Kage Ryuu, you come with me." "And me?" "You stay here." Coren let out a half-whimper, half-growl noise, to which Drake responded quietly "You still haven't even learned Bankai, you can't even go Hunting with the others. You're staying here, and we'll hunt." Coren sighed and nodded as he walked onto the ceiling again.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:07 pm

She sighed and went to sleep as she relaxed and rested. Her dreams being haunted by her mother's face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next