Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Left for Dead

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kuroda

Kuroda

Left for Dead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left for Dead   Left for Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:20 am

As the two continued to walk and hunt they continued to talk and as the approched a hell and over it was looked like there was a modern city in the sand. Kuroda and his friend began to walk in the city. The problem, however was slightly different. The city felt dead, no spiritual energy, no power, nothing was their everything just felt dead. Kuroda looked at his sword.Seriyu...why cant feel you.......Seriyu? Kuroda slowly looked at his blade and was scared. For the first time he was scared.Something wrong...I can feel my power.

Kuroda drew his blade and swung the sword.....he didnt feel the power anymore....it was just gone.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Left for Dead   Left for Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:23 am

Origon looked at his blade and felt nothing. "This ain't good. My sword spirit ain't here. It's like the time they abandoned me, they literally aren't here anymore. This ain't right."
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Left for Dead   Left for Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:33 am

Kuroda, looked around and couldnt feel anything....Hmmmm. Kuroda looked in the direction of a noise he heard.....Kuroda started to walk toward the streets and it was a huge city, and yet....it was just empty. As the began walking the signs look familar.I ve been here before..

As they walked the signs began to say, Kyoto everywhere. Im guessing we are in Kyoto. And as they turned they see a man standing there....yet his leg was missing. And all he did was moan....
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Left for Dead   Left for Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:37 am

"Does this remind you of a post-apocalyptic zombie movie? I watch way too many movies by the way." Origon looked at the one-legged dude and kept a hand on his sheath.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Left for Dead   Left for Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:09 pm

As the man with the missing leg noticed the 2 warriiors, he made another sound, a sound that was way too familar. It was a hollows scream.....A few sec onds pass and suddenly more sounds begun to heard all throught the city. More began to show and soon it ranged in the hundreds.

Kuroda smile grew once again. (Insert Joker laugh)...Running towards the masses of zombies his grin remained as he charged and begun killing all that stood in his way. Hacking and slashing Kuroda remained fighting and doging their slow attacks. Come on Origon, DONT LET ME HAVE ALL THE FUN!!! AHAHHA.. Blood stained in all his clothes as all kuroda did was continue killing...and killing.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Left for Dead   Left for Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:11 pm

Origon laughed as he said "I don't plan to." he unsheathed his sword and started to tear through some Hollows with a smile that didn't seem to fit him, a demonic looking grin.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Left for Dead   Left for Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:18 pm

Minutes became hours and hours became days....Kuroda didnt know about his friend be alone was beginning to get weak and tired....The grin he had before was no an exhausted breath. Noticing only that a few remained he quickly moved forward and killed the last. Dropping his sword Kuroda just breathed hard and remained on the floor....

I....dont....know....if ...thats...all of them.....Oh....my.....god.....I ...am....tired.... Breathing continuous and now noticing the adrenaline out of his body exhaustion set in his body.

He turned his head to look at Origon.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Left for Dead   Left for Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:21 pm

Oeigon didn't even seemed slightly fazed by the passage of time. The only thing different was the way he fought, and a black aura surrounding him. He let out a demonic laugh as he said "Damn, this is fun!" there was an odd tone in his voice, a somewhat dark feeling.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Left for Dead   Left for Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:33 pm

Slowly getting up he walked towards a store thats said "CAMPING SUPPLIES!"...Kuroda walked into it and sat near the furnace, and lit the fire. Night was rolling in and in knowing full well at night wont be safe. Kuroda examined his wounds, he recived and few cuts but no bite marks yet most of them focused on biting....weird. Now where are those badages......looking around he finds the badages and applies to his wounds.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Left for Dead   Left for Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:43 pm

Origon laughed as he wiped out the rest of the Hollows. He sheathed his sword as he walked over to Kuroda. "Pass me some bandages." he said as he fell over onto his knees. "Wow, that took a lot out of me... But it was fun." his voice had returned to normal, and the odd aura was gone. He seemed to take very few hits, but the strain he put on his body was obvious. By the look on his face, it wouldn't be out of the question to say he tore a few muscles.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Left for Dead   Left for Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:50 pm

Handing Origon the badges he began to control his breathing and watching the the doors. Slowly standing he began to move some heavy objects to block the door. Looking around he began to look for a news paper. He caught one in the corner of his eye and as he approached he simply grabbed it and looking at it said "DEATH"....

As he continued reading aloud so Origon could hear, a bomb went off in the nuclear power plant and causing millions to die from the fall out, the rest became infect and the land of japan became no mans land.

Turning to Origon he asked a simple question. This is a joke right..
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Left for Dead   Left for Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:54 pm

"I doubt it. I thought we were just in Hueco Mundo. There's a lot of Hollows for the real world though, and a lotof stuff is still in good repair." Origon didn't even seem fazed at the news of a nuclear apocalypse.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Left for Dead   Left for Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:00 pm

Either way we have to get out and destroy this place.. Sitting back in his chair he just stared at his sword for a moment and just looked at Origon...Any Ideas?
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Left for Dead   Left for Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:02 pm

"I say we loot what we can and get ourselves as far away from places like this as fast as we can."
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Left for Dead   Left for Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:18 pm

Agreed...but...what about our powers?Kuroda didnt like the fact that his own power was taken away from him.

As the two wait till morning they gather what supplies and as they saw the sun rise they moved the barricade and contiued out side. As the walked they noticed now to see more dead bodies...ye these wernt killed by swords...they seemed to be eaten and then spit out.

Walking they see a menos walking around and stomping on the city and the billions of creatures.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Left for Dead   Left for Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:19 pm

"We're screwed if we don't run." as he finished, Coren was already running away.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Left for Dead   Left for Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:21 pm

Kuroda began to run. Holy mother of g..His words were cut short as a cero flew in the direction causing them to fly a good 200 feet in the air realizing they were outside of the city.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Left for Dead   Left for Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:27 pm

Origon slid face first on the sand, covering his face in sand and rather small cuts. He turned around and almost went running at the Menos screaming "You god damn son of a-" but then he slipped on something. "Hold on, I think the sand fell out of my brain. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!" he said continue running.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Left for Dead   Left for Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:40 pm

Before Origon spoke dust exploded from behind Origon as he noticed he used shunpo, and beside Kuroda stood as well and looking their blades they knew their powers were returned. So the effects only last while we are in the city...strange...

Turning his head he began to walk away, I hade enough of this hell hole, time to go somewhere with a nice sunny beach....maybe miaimi.....

(exit Kuroda)
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Left for Dead   Left for Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:42 pm

"YES!!!" He activated Bankai and threw his Broadsword square into the Menos's face from 300 feet and obliterated it. He walked away happily, spinning his broadswords while humming an annoyingly catchy theme song he has no idea is where from... And then he kills some more Hollows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left for Dead   Left for Dead - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Left for Dead
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Hueco Mundo :: Desert Sands-
Jump to: