Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Place It All Started[OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:04 pm

"How long do you need?" Neo pulled out a planner and scrolled through it
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:26 pm

"3 days....", she said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:03 am

"3 days!" Neo looked at her in wonder "Why do you need 3 days? That seems rather long"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:10 am

"I have to think... Since today is the aniversery of my death..."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:26 pm

"What you celebrate the day you died? Or do you mourn about yourself? How to you ever reach the rank of arrancar?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:48 pm

"I mourn for my sister and father.... I've never thought about myself...."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:34 pm

"You mourn? Yet you need no reason to mourn. Your already dead. Your technically together. Theres no reason as to why your sad, am i not right?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:35 pm

"You're wrong... I have reasons to mourn... My sister is lost and my father is forever gone to his hungry to fill that stupid hole!"
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:40 pm

"Then why do you stand here and waste your time? Why not go out and look for them. This world is not that big and the spiritual realms are the same size... Do something about it dont stand around and cry. Its not easier said than done because its something you can easily do."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:44 pm

"It's not easy. I am not so simple...."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:47 pm

"Of course your not easy. No one is. Everyone has a specific way of doing things. In your case your rather mourn for a day instead use that day resourcefully and gathering facts. Its more than simple i can find your sister and father without much effort."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:49 pm

"My... Family does not concern you..."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:56 pm

"Yes, they do concern me as there dead. Anything dead and especially rouge are always my concern as they can be in danger of stopping or interrupting any inter-realm operations. Including the fact that if your father eats enough souls and hollows to become an arrancar or even higher. Then he may become of concern. That or i could turn him into my mindless minion."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:00 am

Yoko glared. "If you do then I'll kill you!", she growled as she put her hand on the hilt of her zanpakuto. "If you so much as lay a hand on my family you're dead!"
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:07 am

"Really now kill me? Coming from the person that was intimidated by my cero. Our class level, social status are all on a different level. If you were to so much as slash at me i would snap your zanpakuto. Then kill your family. If i feel up to it. I might even play a game with them."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:09 am

Yoko growled again and then she looked away. "You want me to join back up with you monsters?"
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:14 am

"Well atleast until you finish your part. Your going to help us by killing the soul reapers and all affiliated with them. Of course if you fail to help us or turn against us. We will make sure your death is sweet and of course dishonorable. We will make an example of you so the others will follow. Because when one dies. another will try to take its place.."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:19 am

Yoko looked down. "I'll... I'll join you..... But.... I will not promise anything... I only kill when I am attacked.... First...."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:05 am

"Alright then we have a deal. Firstly tell me do you have any contact with any soul reapers or vaizards. if so tell me now."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:35 am

"I don't actually...."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:04 pm

Neo looked at her. He knew she was probably lieing but it didnt matter as long as she did as she was told it was okay. "Now.. You must be canonized into the organization.." Neo flicked his finger and a garganta opened up.. after about 45 seconds two menos plopped out. Each capable of shooting 3 cero at one time He pointed a finger at the girl and they charged "Also im short on memory but did i ask you your name?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:10 pm

"My name is... Yoko Yuko!", she glared at the menos and shot her cero at them and then she slashed one if them as she flipped off the roof and then aimed another slash to ther second one.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:20 pm

Neo cut his thumb and shot a gran rey cero straight at the rooftop
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:41 pm

Yoko moved out of the way and glared. "Watch where you are aiming that thing!"
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:42 pm

"I get the feeling your not telling me the truth about your acquaintance with any vaizards or soul reapers.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Place It All Started[OPEN]   The Place It All Started[OPEN] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Place It All Started[OPEN]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next