A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Need someone to play a hollow on my topic in rukongai

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zengo

PostSubject: Need someone to play a hollow on my topic in rukongai   Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:31 am

Like the title says I need someone to play a hollow, that my char will need to attain his shikai in order to beat him. So if anyone volunteer...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Need someone to play a hollow on my topic in rukongai   Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:50 pm

How about me? I'll help!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zengo

PostSubject: Re: Need someone to play a hollow on my topic in rukongai   Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:43 pm

Well since you are the first and only one who replied, yes you will be the hollow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Need someone to play a hollow on my topic in rukongai   Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:45 pm

Yay!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zengo

PostSubject: Re: Need someone to play a hollow on my topic in rukongai   Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:32 pm

uuuuuuuuuummmm do I need to register the hollow first???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Need someone to play a hollow on my topic in rukongai   Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:47 pm

It's an event character, so I believe not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Need someone to play a hollow on my topic in rukongai   Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:11 pm

YO ILL DO IT ILL DO IT...ill be hollow number 2 if need be!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zengo

PostSubject: Re: Need someone to play a hollow on my topic in rukongai   Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:16 pm

Hmmm I had tottaly forgotten about this but 2 hollows sounds like the challenge I need.

Coren: I created the hollow this bassicaly what you do

Name: Scorpios
Description: Scorpios as his names implies has the body of a scorpion. It's tail stinger ressemble more a sword than scorpion's stinger. It's mask has one facial horn and is colored black and white in a ying-yang pattern.
Abilities:
-Acid spit: Do I need explain myself... Ok you spit a ball of acid
-Blade tongue: As the name implies your tongue can be used as a blade. The best way to use it is when your prey is secured in your pincers.

as for you Kuroda I'll get on it... or do you want to do it yourself?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Need someone to play a hollow on my topic in rukongai   Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:34 pm

um whatever I could make it but since ur looking for a challenge make me a hollow but a humanz size...nothing huge and big...yah try that one for size.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zengo

PostSubject: Re: Need someone to play a hollow on my topic in rukongai   Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:37 am

Name: Tauros
Description: Tauros has a purple minotaur-like body. His mask is white with some black scars-like pattern placed randomly on his mask and his even has a nose ring like a bull. He has 2 demon-like horns placed on the side of his forehead.
Abilities:
-Horn size: Yup you are able to change the size of Tauros horns with only one drawback. The more bigger they are, the more difficult it is to hit your target due to the weight that destabilize you
-Earthquake stomp: Yes you just stomp the ground and cause an earthquake to destabilitaze your foes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need someone to play a hollow on my topic in rukongai   

Back to top Go down

Need someone to play a hollow on my topic in rukongai
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1