A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

From the roof top.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dethstryke

PostSubject: From the roof top.   Sun May 15, 2011 7:34 am

Dimitrius, was sitting on the roof of the school over looking the city while waiting for something interesting to happen, though it seems when interesting thing do happen, he makes it just as its ending. After a while he starts to nod off and fall asleep. While sleeping the sky turns dark and hollows start appearing. he's still asleep despite a large number of hollows terrorizing the city.

I love how you just going to lay back and watch your home die away. A very sharp voice said calmly
What do you mean? I don't sense anything, even if i am asleep i should feel something.
I wouldn't trust that sense, my pressure is greater than theirs by a lot throwing yours off
Why are you trying to help?
I'm not, I'm just hoping you'll fail, expect no help from me The Sharp voice gives out a shrill laugh.

Dimitrius wakes up and sees the chaos in the city, No way... he sees all the damage that has been done to the city. He rushes toward the hollows and starts taking them out a few at a time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: From the roof top.   Mon May 16, 2011 4:03 am

Origon Laggen continued to fight the Hollows that appeared earlier as he felt someone coming. It was different, like a Shinigami, but like a Hollow as well. "If that's an Arrancar, then I'm gonna scream. Loudly." He continues to fight as he hopes what's coming is friendly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dethstryke

PostSubject: Re: From the roof top.   Mon May 16, 2011 9:01 am

Dimitrius sees someone of in the distance fighting off hollows and is glad he isn't alone, but also he does't wanna be shown up so hes trying hard and makes his way to the Shinigami that he senses.
Names Dimitrius, i feel like an idiot for letting this happen. It's not necessary but ive go to make up for lost time, here we go Ultimacia. His sword splits and both start hovering around him. He stands in one place as he is fighting off hollow around him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: From the roof top.   Mon May 16, 2011 5:39 pm

"What are you? You're different from a Shinigami, but you're also nothing like a Hollow. Are you a Vaizard? 'Cause I sure am seeing a lot of those lately." Origon then swung his sword and let out a burst of spirit energy behind it, killing may more Hollow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dethstryke

PostSubject: Re: From the roof top.   Mon May 16, 2011 6:54 pm

yes i am a vizard, whats your name? Slaughtering many more hollows.
I see your strong probably Stronger than me More hollows keep coming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: From the roof top.   Tue May 17, 2011 1:23 am

"I wouldn't doubt it, but it wouldn't be out of the question if you were, in fact, stronger than me. And the name's Origon Laggen, the man who will kick logic to the curb and do the impossible!" he then used Shunpo several times, killing many more Hollow, until her returned to the same spot.

OOC: Gurren Laggen ftw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the roof top.   

Back to top Go down

From the roof top.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1